Speed Hump - Center Section
- Shipping & Freight
- Get Help
Speed Hump - Center Section
Standard Speed Hump made of recycled rubber. Install on asphalt or concrete. Mounting hardware sold separately. For traffic speeds 15 mph or less. Gentler than speed bumps. Good for heavy traffic areas.
- Available in 24" sections
- For traffic speeds 15 mph or less
- Gentler than speed bumps
- Good for heavy truck traffic areas
- Reflective stripes in yellow
- Dual bottom channels for drainage
- Can protect wire, hose, or pipe to 3/4" diameter
- Resistant to weather, oil, salt, moisture, UV light, and temperature
- Will not warp, chip, or crack
- Never needs painting, durable striping
- Molded-in reflective marking tape
- Flexible, conforms to surface contours
- Easy one person installation
- Removable for road surface maintenance or snow plowing
- 100% post-consumer recycled rubber with polyurethane binder
|Dimensions||24"L x 36"W x 2.4"H, 52 lbs.|
|Stripes||2 per center section|
|Installation Holes||6 Mounting Holes|
Speed Hump Installation Instructions
** Mounting hardware sold separately.
More information about Speed Hump - Center Section. This Traffic Control Products order item number is SH36
|Traffic Control & Safety:|
|Speed Bumps & Car Stops:|
Shipping & Freight
|Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Freight Shipping||Freight Items include all Commercial Christmas Decorations, Oversized items such as signs over 36", sign posts, and traffic control devices such as speed bumps and cones.|
Most orders will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping is not available. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. Items that ship by freight truck cannot be sent to a residential address.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 8’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Our website does not have local pickup option at checkout. Please call us for local pickup orders. Pickup at our Lafayette Louisiana sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost. Please contact us for more info.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Most orders ship directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Please call for availability or if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Phone: 800-451-0364 or 337-232-3898
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 Fri. 8-4 (CST)
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)
We used these humps in a steep garage opening where every car was scraping on the concrete. These worked perfectly to prevent the scraping.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh