Driveable Base Mount
Driveable Base Mount
Off-Road Soil Installation Base
The Driveable Base is designed for soil installations and is made of 2" x 2" 12 gauge perforated steel tubing.
Driveable Ballard Bases are a soil mount base designed for off road soil installations. This bollard base is not interchangeable with standard Impact Recovery Systems uprights, as it requires a special driveable spring assembly. Available with In Ground Socket Mount Extension.
1. Drive the base in the ground approximately 2”. Remove the base and dislodge the dirt from the bottom. 2. Using a drive cap and a sledgehammer, drive the base into the ground until 1” is left showing. You can also use a signpost driver with a driver cap. Do not use a sledge hammer directly on the base as it may bend and the unit will not fit into the base. 3. Make sure the unit you are installing is facing traffic and attach the unit with the four (4) ¾” hex screws and washers that are included with the base.
Weight: 4 lbs.
- Better Fit - Because it is now a squared spring adapter fitting into the square tube, the fit is better and there is increased resistance to twist.
- Reduced Driveable Base Cost - Standard 2" x 2" square tubing is commonly available and less expensive to purchase than less common size used previously.
- Flexibility - Customers may provide their own square tubing if they so desire. A minimum length of 18" is required.
More information about Driveable Base Mount. This Traffic Control Products order item number is BS-DR800
|Traffic Control & Safety:|
|Delineator Post Type:|
|Shop Signs & Traffic:|
Shipping & Freight
|Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Freight Shipping||Freight Items include all Commercial Christmas Decorations, Oversized items such as signs over 36", sign posts, and traffic control devices such as speed bumps and cones.|
Most orders will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping is not available. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. Items that ship by freight truck cannot be sent to a residential address.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 8’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Our website does not have local pickup option at checkout. Please call us for local pickup orders. Pickup at our Lafayette Louisiana sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost. Please contact us for more info.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Most orders ship directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Please call for availability or if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 Fri. 8-4 (CST)
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh