Single, Pole-Top Mounting Flashing Beacon | FL-1412
- The 24-hour flashing beacon is the perfect solution for temporary or permanent locations such as:
- Stop Signs Draw attention to stop signs that go unnoticed by drivers.
- Warning Signs Accent warning signs that convey critical information.
- New Signs Highlight new signs for the first few weeks following installation.
- Speed Reduction Signs Emphasize traffic speed signs in special zones or at transition points.
- Construction Zones Enhance constructions workers safety.
- High Quality Designed and manufactured in North America.
- Clean Technology Solar-powered and wireless to save on power bills and end roadway trenching.
- Flexible Adjustable flash pattern to meet regulatory requirements.
- Reliable Energy management system to ensure operation under all environmental conditions.
- Simple Installs in minutes to minimize traffic disruption and allow for relocation and re-purposing.
- Solar Panels are 20 watt.
- LED Lenses 12", Amber or Red colors
- Body housings in Yellow, Green or Black colors
- Some models have wireless communication capabilities
SUITABLE FOR USE WITH:
- Stop Signs
- Warning Signs
- New Signs
- Speed Reduction Signs
- Construction Zone Signs
CE and UL certified electrical components
FHWA MUTCD compliant
FCC EMC Class A verified
Continuous, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year
Dawn to dusk & dusk to dawn settings also
MUTCD (0.5 second on, 0.5 second off) or
JSF Tech High Visibility Strobe Pattern
-40°F to +165°F (-40°C to +74°C)
Controller input voltage
12 V DC
20 W nominal 12 V, CE and TUV certified
AGM 12 V, 18 Ah,
UL certified, field replaceable,
Optional cold weather battery upgrade
Includes Battery Tender® 800
Up to 30 days (without charging)
6 stages of brightness for different
light conditions and battery levels
Can be equipped with output wire for switch or connection to 3rd-party device
Visual notification of sub-optimal operation
ITE VTCSH-STD 2005
100% UV-stabilized polycarbonate and
12” diameter (300 mm)
Amber or red
Black, green or yellow
Custom colors also available
6061-T6 powder coated aluminum
12”: 34 lbs (22 kg)
Available mounting for
Round pole: 2”, 3”, 4.5”
Square post: 4”, 6”, 4”x 6”
Telespar and U-Channel: 2”
Mid-pole side mount
5-year Limited Warranty for defects in workmanship and materials
(excludes batteries and vandalism)
More information about Single, Pole-Top Mounting Flashing Beacon | FL-1412. This Signs order item number is FL-1412
Shipping & Freight
|UPS Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Free Shipping||Only on free shipping items for orders over $1000.|
|Freight Shipping||On all freight shipping items. Submit for freight quote on cart.|
UPS Ground Shipping
Most orders will ship UPS Ground as our preferred method. Expedited shipping is not available. Rates quoted are for a normally accessible commercial addresses. Residential and rural addresses will incur additional cost. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. These items will have a notice on the product page or cart. For us to provide the most accurate freight shipping quotes we require you submit your cart once you have it completed. You will see a notice at the bottom of the cart page if you have a cart with freight items. Just submit your order and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the final total.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 10’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Get a freight quote in advance
Wanna get a quote in advance on freight items? Just click below to contact us today.
Free Shipping over $1000
A limited number of items may qualify for free shipping. These items will have a notice on the product page or cart and are subject to a minimum purchase of $1000 qualifying items. Non qualifying items (not marked as free shipping) will not be allowed to ride without shipping cost being added. To view all products that can qualify for free shipping click the button below.
Pickup at our Lafayette, LA sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Please contact us for more info. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties ships most orders directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Please call for availability if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs.
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days.
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks.
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks.
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm, Weekends: CLOSED
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)