MP2 Flexible Delineator Post
MP2 Flexible Delineator Post
High Performance Flexible Delineator Post with Black Cap
MP Flex Post is a durable, flexible polyethylene delineator and channelization post ideal for exit lane delineation, marking changes in road alignment, centerline traffic separation, bike lane protection and urban turn restrictions. It can also be used effectively as an opposing traffic lane divider and to delineate the edge of a pavement drop off where space limitations do not allow the use of larger systems.
- Post includes a black, plastic cap to aid in minimizing internal debris build-up.
- Post system that includes an internal spring assembly to return the sign post to the upright position after an impact.
- The posts and bases are sold separately.
- Posts are available in many heights and colors and include your choice of base adapter.
- Bases are available in 5 types (a) surface mounted quick release (b) surface mounted fixed (c) Portable Rubber Base (d) Raised Curbs and, (e) ground driveable bases with short steel post.
- These are used for holding signs and marking lane dividers in high traffic areas.
- We can make quotes based on your post height, color, reflector types and base types.
- Markers yield fully upon impact and return upright when struck
- Fully impactable from any angle
- Anti-twist reactive spring assembly
- Sustained 50 hits 55 mph during testing
- Quick, easy installation
- 360 degree of retro-reflectivity
- Vivid integral colorization
- Constructed of flexible plastic that is resistant to damage from UV light, ozone & hydrocarbons
- MUTCD compliant
More information about MP2 Flexible Delineator Post. This Traffic Control Products order item number is MP2-48YC-HY-HY-F
|Traffic Control & Safety:|
|Delineator Post Type:|
|Shop Signs & Traffic:|
Shipping & Freight
|Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Freight Shipping||Freight Items include all Commercial Christmas Decorations, Oversized items such as signs over 36", sign posts, and traffic control devices such as speed bumps and cones.|
Most orders will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping is not available. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. Items that ship by freight truck cannot be sent to a residential address.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 8’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Our website does not have local pickup option at checkout. Please call us for local pickup orders. Pickup at our Lafayette Louisiana sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost. Please contact us for more info.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Most orders ship directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Please call for availability or if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8-5 Fri. 8-4 (CST)
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh