Lafayette Zoning Sign
Lafayette Zoning Sign
Lafayette Consolidated Government Zoning Sign
Meets all requirements for Public Hearings held at :
Development And Planning Auditorium
220 West Willow St, Building B, Lafayette, LA
- 48" x 48" x 4mm Coroplast
- Non-Reflective green color rear with white letters
- Single sided sign
- 6 grommets for application to 2 post
Why Our Zoning Signs?
Our popular zoning sign is used for notice of rezoning or municipal address changes. Our standard sign pattern will allow us to insert your details. Please list details or partially complete the order and our staff will call and confirm the wording. An artist proof will be provided prior to production. Most customers will pick these items up from our offices, but these may also be shipped out. If shipped we will fold the sign in half and ship in a 48 x 24 x 1" box for UPS shipping. Production Time is 2 to 5 days.
I. Sign must be weatherproof.
2. Sign must be posted in location nearest the public right of way to the proposed development.
3. Sign must be 4' x 4' in size and must be a minimum of 4 feet off the ground when posted.
4. Sign must be green in color.
5. Sign must state the following information:
a. Name and type of the proposed development or subdivision
b. The total number of proposed lots.
c. Applicant/developer's name, telephone and fax number. Names shall include all principals, partners, shareholders or members of any applicant/developer entity
d. Date, time and location of the public hearing with respect to the proposed subdivision.
c. The statement, "A subdivision is proposed for this site."
7. Sign must be posted in one or more public street rights-of-way nearest to the proposed subdivision at least fourteen (14) days prior to the date of the Planning Commission Meeting.
6. Sign must be removed within seven (7) working days following the public hearing, unless the decision of the Commission or Hearing Examiner is appealed.
NOTE: IF SIGN IS NOT POSTED TIMELY, TITLE APPLICATION WILL BE REMOVED FROM TITLE AGENDA.
More information about Lafayette Zoning Sign. This Signs order item number is ZONING-SIGN
Shipping & Freight
|Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Freight Shipping||Freight Items include all Commercial Christmas Decorations, Oversized items such as signs over 36", sign posts, and traffic control devices such as speed bumps and cones.|
Most orders will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground. Expedited shipping is not available. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. Items that ship by freight truck cannot be sent to a residential address.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 8’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Our website does not have local pickup option at checkout. Please call us for local pickup orders. Pickup at our Lafayette Louisiana sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost. Please contact us for more info.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Most orders ship directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Please call for availability or if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm, Weekends: CLOSED
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)