Easy Rider Speed Bump
Easy Rider Speed Bump
- The Easy Rider rubber speed bump reduces vehicle speeds making parking lots
- safer for pedestrians and motorists.
- Constructed from 100% recycled tires, GNR speed bumps are preformed to implement immediate installation.
- The Easy Rider's design conforms to the contour of virtually any road surface.
- Molded highly reflective tape ensures that the speed bumps are visible even on a dark night.
- Optional cat's eye reflectors further enhance visibility to alert drivers well in advance.
- The bumps have a channeled bottom to facilitate drainage as well as to cover cabling or piping.
- Easy Rider speed bumps are the ideal maintenance-free parking lot solution.
- In addition to enhancing parking lot safety, the bumps can lower insurance premiums for lot owners.
- The Easy Rider is available in 4' and 6' lengths including end caps to protect the speed bump ends and vehicles.
- GNR rubber speed bumps are covered by a 3 year warranty.
Easy Rider Speed Bumps are:
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Long lasting and cost efficient
- Reduces speed to 2-5 mph
- High visibility at night
- Simple installation
- Product can be installed in sections to create varying lengths
- Will not warp, crack, chip or rot
- Can be installed on any road surface
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures
- Temporary or permanent installation - Relocatable when resurfacing / maintaining road surfaces; products can be stored and re-used
- Channeled bottom for cabling and piping
- Lowers insurance premiums for lot owners
- Maintenance free
- 3 year warranty
- Safety of pedestrian and vehicle traffic requires improvement
- To further support and reinforce stop signs in parking lots
- High risk of accidents on residential streets and in parking lots need to be reduced
- Permanent or temporary lowering speed of motor vehicles is required
- Only temporary installation is allowed or required
- Installation on surfaces where only flexible rubber speed bumps may fully conform to the curvature of the road
Size: 48 x 12 x 2.25"-32 lbs, or 72 x 12 x 2.25"-52 lbs.
- Optional end caps provide a finished look. Two pieces required for each Easy Rider.
- Installation Hardware is not included on this item.
- The 4ft bump requires 4 installation hardware.
- The 6 ft requires 6 installation hardware.
- The endcaps require 1 each.
More information about Easy Rider Speed Bump. This Pavement Markings order item number is 24111
|Highway Safety & Traffic Control:|
|Speed Bumps & Humps:|
Shipping & Freight
|UPS Ground Shipping||Only on non-freight items.|
|Free Shipping||Only on free shipping items for orders over $1000.|
|Freight Shipping||On all freight shipping items. Submit for freight quote on cart.|
UPS Ground Shipping
Most orders will ship UPS Ground as our preferred method. Expedited shipping is not available. Rates quoted are for a normally accessible commercial addresses. Residential and rural addresses will incur additional cost. Shipping cost will be added to all orders unless prior quotes have been provided.
Many of our items are required to ship freight. These items will have a notice on the product page or cart. For us to provide the most accurate freight shipping quotes we require you submit your cart once you have it completed. You will see a notice at the bottom of the cart page if you have a cart with freight items. Just submit your order and we will get back to you as soon as possible with the final total.
Additional shipping cost may be added for extra services such as:
- Call before delivery
- Lift gate, inside delivery
- Lengths over 10’
If these services are requested by the customer at the time of delivery then these added cost will be invoiced.
Get a freight quote in advance
Wanna get a quote in advance on freight items? Just click below to contact us today.
Free Shipping over $1000
A limited number of items may qualify for free shipping. These items will have a notice on the product page or cart and are subject to a minimum purchase of $1000 qualifying items. Non qualifying items (not marked as free shipping) will not be allowed to ride without shipping cost being added. To view all products that can qualify for free shipping click the button below.
Pickup at our Lafayette, LA sales office is only available for a limited number of items. Please contact us for more info. Non-stock items may incur a shipping cost.
Lead Times & Production Time
Evangeline Specialties ships most orders directly from the products manufacturer. Production times vary for all of our product types. Evangeline Specialties cannot guarantee the production time or ship date of most orders. Please call for availability if a use date is required.
Standard Production Times
- 1 to 3 days on most signs.
- Custom or non-standard signs 3-14 days.
- Barricades 5 days
- Flashing Blinker Signs & Radar Signs 4 weeks.
- Lamps and cords 2-4 days
- Pole Mounted & Ground Mounted Decorations 1-3 weeks
Flags & Banners
- Flags 1 to 3 days
- Custom Flags 2 weeks
- Custom printed Banners 1-2 weeks
- Flag Poles 2 weeks.
Custom Imprinted Promotional Items:
- 2 weeks
Have Shipping questions?
Please contact us with any shipping questions you may have.
Get Bulk Discounts!
To shop all products that qualify for bulk discounts simply click below.
We Can Print On Anything For You!
Since 1951 we have provided imprinted promotional items. We represent and manufacture many items including screen printed and embroidered clothing. We also provide decals, signs and labels with production times of a few days.
Custom Signs: We can create a custom signs for whatever you need
Custom Merchandise: Custom shirts printing, decals, ink pins, lapel pins, cups, Mardi Gras dabloons, hats, bags and so much more!
Custom Flags: Custom flags of all sizes and custom flag poles.
Custom Banners: For events, business and more.
Custom Christmas Decorations: Custom decorations for your business, event, or town.
To receive more information about our custom printing services or to get started today just click below. If you want immediate help please call (800) 451-0364.
We love hearing from our customers. Contact our customer service department and we will help answer any of your questions regarding orders, freight quotes, bulk discounts and more. If you are looking for reference info and answers to some frequently asked questions, please visit our customer help desk.
Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form on this page.Email Us
Fax: (337) 233-1768
Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 5pm, Weekends: CLOSED
1825 Bertrand Dr. Lafayette, LA 70506 (map & directions)